Cashiers-Glenville Rec Center closed Wednesday, Aug. 14
By Don Richeson / Staff
CASHIERS -- Cashiers-Glenville Recreation Center is closed today, Wednesday, Aug. 14, after a possible gas leak was detected there this morning. The building was evacuated without incident after a user noticed an unusual gas-like smell. There were no injuries of any kind.
It was not immediately known what the source of the smell was.
The center will re-open as usual at 6 a.m. Thursday morning -- it’s normal Thursday opening time.